Some experts think so.
Balancing your microbiome is CRITICAL for optimal health
Many researchers have learned much more about microbes and how they keep the human body and mind healthy. Our understanding may lead to more focused and effective treatments. The good news is that natural treatments may be able to REBALANCE any imbalances you may have.
Supplementing a healthy organic diet with a quality probiotic may also be required – since most of our DNA is bacterial DNA. Try this…
- Be sure to choose one that contains the major species Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium with several other strains. While a probiotic replenishes friendly bacteria in your intestinal tract, it should also include prebiotics which nourish the friendly bacteria. And, of course, a reasonable amount of exercise (or moving more and especially if it is GOLF!! It will boost the ’good’ bacteria in your gut. (BTW, if you do Psillium husks in your probiotic do it 2 hours before or after meals so that you absorb your nutrients #AND drinkLOTSofWater.
- Don’t do things that destroy your gut health. First and foremost, stay away from antibiotic therapies that KILL GOOD AND BAD BACTERIA!
- Did you know that according to the American Society for Microbiology that even one round of antibiotics can affect the diversity of microorganisms in the gut for up to a year?
- Most kids in America have 17 rounds by the time they are 17!
Here are some other pitfalls. If you get a sniffle after playing a wet or cold round of golf…think about some of your other medications that you take to make you “feel” better. How about???…
- The are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID’s like ibuprofen).
- Processed foods (remember junk foods create junk moods)?
- Genetically modified foods?
- Chemicals like cleaners and pesticides on the loawn or golf course.
JUST STOP and think. Take note and try #eliminatingSomeUnhealthy Practices. You should have the ability to concentrate on your golf strategy better in no time.